Dr. Cortes Worked Magic!! - Houston, TX

Transformation I cannot believe my transformation!...

Transformation
I cannot believe my transformation! Fertility treatments and childbirth left me pudgy. Dr. Cortes worked his magic! He performed a breast wonder lift (his spin on a breast lift), lipo, and a fat-transfer Brazilian butt lift.

BBL
I had NO ass. I'm amazed at the transformation!! Yay! I wish I had retained more of the fat that was transferred, and although I'm considering another BBL next year, these results are amazing compared to where I was!

Dr. C also transferred some fat to my chicken legs. They look fuller and my overall appearance is more proportionate.

Breasts
It looks like I have implants, but I don't. Awesome! He also made my aeroelas beautiful! They were extremely large. Other doctors had said it would not be possible to achieve the results I wanted, but Dr. Cortes delivered!

Lipo
Dr. Cortes performed extensive lipo of the flanks, lower abs, and contoured the waist. I wish he would have done more on the upper abs.

Loose Skin
He warned me about excess skin, but also advised it would be best to have the tummy tuck after I had these three procedures and let my body heal for six months. I genuinely appreciate his care and concern for me as a patient. I feel that he created a plan that would achieve my goals while keeping my health and minimizing risks a top priority.

My skin is really sagging. I'm walking every day and doing some weights and exercises for my waist to minimize the saggy skin, but it's there, and I was prepared for it. I am scheduled for a tummy tuck in January, so that will take care of that issue.

The Recovery
The recovery was HARD! We see before and after pics, but I never realized the in-between could be so difficult. No sitting for there months is difficult! The garment and abdominal board feel like a medieval torture chamber at times, but the system absolutely works! Sleeping on my tummy hasn't been easy, but it's do-able. I wanted immediate results and called Maria at Dr. C's office every other day. Patience!! I had to be patient and let my body go through the changes it needed to go through before I could see the final product. I still think it's changing, but much slower. It's settling!

Lymphatic Drain Massages
Research your therapist! I had an awesome therapist, but when I had to use another one for a week, she undid the work Dr Cortes did on my hips in one hour!!!! She punched down on the outside of my hips as I'd she was kneading dough! My figure was never the same and I was furious. Luckily Dr. C can fix my hips again when he does the tummy tuck.

I'm still in awe of the transformation. The only regret I have is that I did t have this done sooner!

Can't wait for Tummy Tuck!

I'm finally ready for my tummy tuck and I cannot wait! Just want to show y'all one year after procedure update. The pic on the left is me holding my daughter a few months before surgery. The one on left is a year after the Brazilian Butt Lift and lipo with Dr Cortes. I cannot thank him enough! Even my now five year-old daughter doesn't recognize me in the old pics! She said, who's that carrying me, Mommy! Bittersweet. That's all I can say. I was happy bc I look better, but a sheer jolt of sadness and the pain of embarrassment I used to feel shot through me. Never again will I feel that way, thanks to Dr Cortes!!

Ladies, if you are contemplating the surgery and are healthy, do it! It's a life-changer!
Houston Plastic Surgeon