Worst experience ever with Dr. Cortes Houston, TX

I have seen 2 doctors now and still can not decide...

I have seen 2 doctors now and still can not decide. I have been debating this for 1 year now. I'm worried the results will not be good enough for the money. I am 5'5" 148lbs and the doctor suggested I gain 5-10 more. My husband like huge butts but I'm not looking for a Kim Kardashian butt. I will be returning to work after 1 week. For those of you who have done this please let me know if it will be possible to return so soon. Help me decide.

So I paid my deposit and I booked my surgery for...

So I paid my deposit and I booked my surgery for April 4th. I am ready to get this over with. The doctor suggested I gain around 5 lbs but said 10 would be better. I have already gained a few pounds and I feel so gross. Uggghhh! Once I figure out how to post pics I will get a few current and wish pics up. Come on April!

horrible results

Going for a correction surgery in March. Stay away. Worst follow up care ever. Highly dissatisfied!!!
Dr. cortes

I found this doctor reading reviews on this website. I made my decision 2 years ago and went through with the bbl. I regret this surgery. He has the worst follow up care. My thigh sinks in were he took way to much fat and my stomach looks crazy. I am having a correction surgery soon. All the doctors that I went to for consultation couldn't believe the damage. Beware!