BBL With Dog Ear Revision and Arm Lipo - Houston, TX

I wanted to fix my dog ears from a tummy tuck. He...

I wanted to fix my dog ears from a tummy tuck. He did a good job. I also got a bbl. I'm 2 weeks post-op so I'm still healing and I can't see final results just yet. But so far it looks really good. The best thing about this office is their responsiveness and how often they check in. They send me texts every so often with reminders and when I had concerns right after surgery they were very responsive and supportive and asked for me to send pictures. They said it was still really swollen and normal and they were right because the swelling has already gone down and I am starting to see a shape form. The pre-op appointments have a long waiting time but the post-op appointments you don't have to wait (probably because you can't sit on your butt so they take that into account and get you seen right away).
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cortes is very nice. My pre-op appointments where kind of quick but he did answer all my questions. The best thing about him besides how good he is at what he does is the fact that he seems me at all of my post op appointments. He saw me when I had my drain removed and again when I got stitches removed. He wanted to check the process and see's the patients every time they come in. His follow up is higher than most and it's nice to have him check your progress the entire time.