38yrs 2 Kids Had Tummy Tuck 4yrs Ago and Now BBL - Houston, TX

I had my BBL yesterday in Houston. I was expecting...

I had my BBL yesterday in Houston. I was expecting to be in pain and I'm completely surprised how I'm doing well. Feels like I have fire on my hips but nothing too bad. I have taken one Tylenol 3 since yesterday. I am able to move around but do lay on my stomach. Not wanting to take any chances. From what I can see my new butt looks better than expected. Dr. Amjadi already told me I had very little fat since I had a tummy tuck and an arm lift before. He used all the fat from my back and my abdomen and inner thighs. I'm not a skinny lady so thought I had plenty for my butt but apparently I didn't have the "good fat" that will stick long term. I am swollen of course but hope my butt still remains this way. I finally have a CURVE on my but!!! Can't wait to start trying on clothes and finally looking feminine and not hiding.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Doctor is extremely professional and caring. I paid him to do lipo on my arms and due to me having a or opus arm lift he said I wouldn't be happy with results and giving you a refund. That there confirmed he cared. Hard to find a physician that would do that.