Loving my life

I've been researching since 2012 on a Brazilian...

I've been researching since 2012 on a Brazilian butt lift and some Lipo on my tummy. I ran into Dr. Cortez on the Internet. I went to his reviews and his photos so I made an appointment to go into see him. His staff was very nice and he was great he answered a lot of questions and was true to my body when he told me I would also need a tummy tuck, I would have a lot of loose skin after the Lipo. I also met with other doctors in the Houston area which I wasn't too sure of. After a year of deciding I make a choice of going with Dr. Cortez. It was the best decision I could have made. This was in December 2013. And he scheduled me for February 14, 2013 on Valentine's Day! I am 5'4 and weighed 180. He asked me to lose 10 pounds which was pretty easy. So valentine's Day came around and I was there at 5 AM ready for surgery. Everything went as planned I didn't feel a thing and when I came out of surgery and was in recovery the nurse was waking me up, she said everything went well it's all done I couldn't believe it! I didn't feel a thing. My recovery went great thanks to my sister-in-law who came and help take care of me along with my husband. The first three days where the hardest. On my 7th day the itching started! Boy was I going crazzzy! Lol most of my incisions had healed and the stitches were ready to come out. I used Cortizone and gold Bond they were my best friend. Lol It's now been almost 3 weeks and my left thigh where I also had Lipo started hurting a couple days ago. It's the first time anything has really hurt since my surgery. And most of my bruising has disappeared. I have a little loose skin at the bottom of my tummy. Dr. Cortez says I have to wait six months at least from my tummy tuck. So here's my story ladies if you all have any questions feel free to ask. I'm going to post some pictures for you girls.

1 mth & 1 week

Love my booty!

Felt good to wear jeans!!

5 month!!

I love my results can't wait for my tummy tuck coming soon!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon