Great Vbeam

I've had multiple procedures over the years with...

I've had multiple procedures over the years with different doctors to rid my face of the pesky spider veins that keep popping up... I've had electrodessication (Do not do this! It's not worth the risk; I got scarred from this and have been trying to rid the scars for the past 2 years.), v beam perfecta, and regular v beam.

The regular old vbeam works the best for me, with some bruising to be expected sometimes but nothing too bad that can't easily be covered with makeup. The vbeam perfecta (the newest model) was more expensive, more painful, and did nothing for my spider veins.

I go for regular touch-ups maybe once every 6 months. My advice is to just pick someone who has a lot of experience.
Ms. Kim

I went to Ms. Kim at Spring Dermatology. She was very knowledgeable and highly skilled. I've had several vbeams done in the past by MD's and they weren't as good as her. My spider veins around my face are gone and she used minimal settings with almost no bruising. She is amazing!