45 yr old, full tummy tuck after ext weight loss and prior c-section - Houston, TX

After having had an emergency C-section which left...

After having had an emergency C-section which left me pretty tore up and after losing more than 60lbs in the prior two year period I was left with sagging skin and lax muscles which did not respond to dieting or exercise. After the tummy tuck performed by Dr. Donna Rich, I can finally feel my lower ab muscles and don't have the tummy roll (muffin top) as she also does hip and flank liposuction. I am super pleased with the results. I did have a dog ear on my right side which corrected itself by itself in time. I couldn't be happier with her staff, the procedure or my results. Highly recommend this for women needing a tummy muscle tightening after abdominal surgery or C-section.

Dr. Donna Rich, Before and After TT

I lost about 50lbs and needed a TT to correct lax skin and sagging muscles. My previous C-Section made it nearly impossible to isolate my lower ab muscles with exercise. Her procedure ties those muscles up like an internal girdle and removes excess skin. You can faintly see the lower abdominal scar in the after picture where I am wearing an extremely skimpy bikini bottom. Most regular bikinis will not show the scar.

More Before / After, Dr. Donna Rich, TT

In a dress just 2 months after the procedure, there is still some swelling....

More after picture

3 year post surgical scar picture

Snapped this one this morning.

3 1/2 Years Post Tummy Tuck

Things still look good. I've gained about 10 lbs which I intend to take off, but my results still look good.

With bra - - in 3 years post in November right before my horrible Horndeski Method Breast "Lift"

Without bra - - Ignore the bad Breast lift scars. I was botched but I'm switching surgeons and they will be fixed in January.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Excellent attention to detail. Wonderful staff.