45 Year Old GiGi, Much Needed Tummy Tuck - Houston, TX

After researching for over a year, my husband and...

After researching for over a year, my husband and I had two consultations with Dr. Horndeski about having a full tummy tuck. I am not particularly fond of surgeries of any type but I totally felt comfortable with Dr. Horndeski and Physician Assistant, Elisa Gonzalez. From the start of the process, Jana Reed was so helpful and welcoming and reassuring that all would go well. She does a great job of helping to settle the patient's nerves about the procedure. The hospital at Lake Jackson was very clean and the nurses were top notch.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horndeski is very analytical and approaches his surgeries with an approach that ensures the patient that they will be given the best surgical procedure possible. His Physician Assistant, Elisa Gonzalez is outstanding. Together, they create a dynamic team that really understands what the patient wants and ensures that they are healing correctly. They are there for you throughout the healing process and even give you their phone number for you to call day or night with any questions you may have along the way. Due to this, I am looking forward to undergoing my next procedure, a breast lift.