42 Facelift, Revision Rhinoplasty, Laser Resurfacing and Upper Bleph - Houston, TX

Going to Dr Athre was the best decision I ever...

Going to Dr Athre was the best decision I ever made! I have had other procedures done by other Doctors but was not satisfied with the outcome. I contemplated for a long time whether to get this surgery or just age gracefully (it is my face we're talking about). I decided to take the dive and go for it! I cannot praise Dr. Athre's work enough. The rhinoplasty I had a year ago was a total disaster!!!! I didn't feel too confident Dr. Athre could fix it but what he did to my nose.....I LOVE IT!!!!!! I am only 4 weeks out but I already love the results of ALL the work he's done to me. He is very honest man, upfront with what he can and cannot do with you and he genuinely cares about you and your results. I feel like we've been friends for many years. Again, I am only four weeks out but my scarring from the other procedures are minimal and the work looks fantastic! I love his staff; very friendly and professional.
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great guy! Very honest and upfront.