35 Yr Old Breast Implant Removal with Fat Transfer to Breast

I got breast implants in 2008 after nursing...

I got breast implants in 2008 after nursing children, got a lift in 2012. Noticed right side becoming hard, ended up with grade 4 capsular contracture. Didn't want to go through implants again with the chances being even higher for another capsule, but still wanted the best results possible. Went to a couple of doctors whom I didn't feel comfortable with, one with bad bedside manner, the other was really pushing for me to just exchange my implants ( which I did not want) Went to Dr Sato, she was awesome! Very down to earth, very understanding. Gave suggestions, never pushed. Never sugar coated anything. Was very honest, whether I liked the answers or not. Never felt it was about the money. Never felt like she was rushing to get out the door, always stayed and talked until I was done. I feel she has a genuine concern for her patients. She suggested fat transfer with lift, but also told me that with the lift I was taking a chance of nipple loss since I had already had one before and didn't know the method they used. She gave me honest information which made my decision difficult but I was more informed to make my own decision with knowing the consequences. I ended up doing the explant with fat transfer to breasts without the lift. I am very pleased with the results. I feel like she truly wanted to make sure I received the best results possible. Was able to contact her directly after surgery, which is an awesome feeling, to know you can contact your doctor for any questions/concerns you may have. Would definitely give her more starts if able to. If you are looking for a down to earth, honest, caring surgeon, I would recommend her to anyone.
Houston Plastic Surgeon