35 Years Old, 3 C Sections in Dire Need of a Tummy Tuck - Houston, TX

I am excited to have my date set. I can't wait to...

I am excited to have my date set. I can't wait to get my tummy tuck and now I'm thinking of getting breast lift and augmentation added :). Time to spoil myself and start feeling good again. I am scheduled for extended tummy tuck, liposuction of flanks, upper abdomen, bra area and lumbar area. Super excited!!!

Getting EXCITED!!!

20 MORE DAYS UNTIL TRANSFORMATION DAY!!! WOOHOO.

14 days til surgery! so excited.

Here are my dreaded before pics :( I can't wait until dr. Do makes me feel beautiful again.

horrible before pics

Don't be scared. Lol. Stats: 5'2" 185 lbs

day 2 post op

So surgery done! Yay. So far loving how I look. Not loving pain and nausra. I've thrown up 3x already and have bad acid reflux. Not very hungry at all but still trying to eat because of meds. Here are a few pics.

very low scar

Loving the fact that doc gave me a low scar.

best doc ever

Dr. DO is amazing, not only did he hold my hand before I went under but he called when I was home to check on me. We went in yesterday for our first post op and he wheeled me dow, helped hubby put me in the car and told him to take care of his patients. Highly recommended, amazing bedside manner. He really cares about his patients.

so far so good 4 days post op.

Feeling very good about TT but BBL is questionable.

more pics

Still very swollen
Houston General Surgeon

I did not meet Dr. Do but I did meet his assistant which was very nice, she took time talking and answering all my questions without rushing me. I can't wait for my surgery.