34 Year Old Mother of 4 Hourglass Tummy Tuck Dr Cortes. Houston, TX

Hi ladies. In 2014 I had a bbl with Dr cortes and...

Hi ladies. In 2014 I had a bbl with Dr cortes and loved my results !!! Well 2 weeks ago I had a baby boy so now back 2 texas I go. I'm schedule for hourglass tummy tuck with lipo to back and abd with fat transfer to hips July 28 For anyone who wondering about pregnancy after bbl yes my bootay stayed still measuring 47 ! Now after baby i do have loose skin under belly button and thats why I'm getting tummy tuck. I feel alot more comfortable this time around. I already have hotel booked 471.00 for 7 days same hotel I stayed at last time. American best value across the street from hospital.

wish pic

Here a wish pic just for fun Imma just let Cortes do his thing but that would be nice ????????

Two days pre op

Tomorrow (Tuesday) Morning I'm leaving then Wednesday I will have my appointment with Cortes and my appointment with hospital in the afternoon . I'm so excited. I didn't buy much supplies bandage / gauze ,pill planner ,tape and Benadryl I will stock up on water for the hotel and hope to purchase a extra garnament and or binder from Cortes

One day pre

Tomorrow morning is surgery and whoa this has been a process I had a terrible flight getting here. I did not get to meet Cortes today at my pre op ???? Same as in 2014 when I did my bbl But his office staff was really nice and I have trust that Cortes will deliver great results as he did before ! I have to be at the hospital by 8:30 am surgery 11:30 am I will see you ladies on the other side ????????????????????????????????

Day Of

Okay I have to be at hospital in two half hours. I'm very nervous and just want to get this over with and began the healing process ! I'm not looking forward to wearing that garnament it was hell with the BBL but I will follow all Cortes instructions my surgery will be live on periscope available for twenty four hours I don't think I will be able to watch. I will get to see Cortes before he marks me up.

Day of before

One week post op

Today I'm 9 days post op I stop taking pain meds on day three I was so swollen yesterday was the first day I could fit into the second garnament but I'm loving my results Cortes did a great job I have no regrets ! I can't wait to see my final results.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

This was my second time going to Cortes first in 2014 for bbL then now for tummy tuck (after baby) I love my results and if I ever decided to self improve a third time no question about it I would return again. I love my results and although there is a bit of wait time it's expected he is in high demand he has all new office staff from 2014 a great improvement . He is well worth the money !!