31 Years Old, mother of 4 and Ready for my Tummy Tuck and Bbl - Houston, TX

I'm so happy I'm doing this for me!! I'm 5'1 and...

I'm so happy I'm doing this for me!! I'm 5'1 and weight 145 lbs.. Im having a tummy tuck, Lipo and bbl.. My doctor is Dr. Newall and I've be having my procedure this coming June 3.. Wish it was earlier but since my daughters will be in summer vacations, it would make it so much easier for me. Will post pics soon :)

I need a miracle!! lol

here are some before pictures.. The big scar is from an appendicitis surgery I had when I was six months pregnant eight years ago.. Dr. Newall said he's going to take that away and I sure hope so.. That's the main thing I'm doing this.

Finally! I did it :)

This Friday June 3 was my surgery..Pain is not that bad that I thought it would be.. I'm just trying not to put to much pressure in my butt hope it wouldn't go down to much.. As for my tummy i can already see a difference( no more rolls) I think Dr. Newall did a good job.. I'll try to post more pics soon.

1 week update

A quick tip

I'm sleeping in my recliner with a full body pillow I bought last year that I was pregnant.. Hope it helps for a combine tummy tuck and bbl procedure.

2 months and loving my results!

Houston Plastic Surgeon