29 Year Old, Tummy Tuck to Get Rid of Excess Skin. Life.Changing - Houston, TX

I have excess skin from weight loss that...

I have excess skin from weight loss that completely dominated my sense of self. I have never worn a two piece bikini in my life and that was just one of the 73 reasons I decided to get the tummy tuck.
I got liposuction done 4 months prior to optimize my results since I had some residual fat. I am 4 weeks post op and already SO excited with my results. Recovery hasn't really been painful, just mobility limiting more than anything. For about the first two weeks of recovery I couldn't stand up straight which made my back hurt and it was hard to sleep sometimes. I have no problems walking now and can even ride my bike (no hills or anything just yet). I had wound drains in for 10 days which was strange and made showering and getting around a bit of a chore but they help to keep the swelling down.
The scar is already healing nicely, I've had no issues with infection. The compression garment is a lifesaver, if I take it off for an hour or two I noticed that my abdomen gets swollen.

The way I shop for clothes has changed, the way I feel about myself naked has changed, confidence is way up. I exercise to be healthy and don't have to get frustrated anymore over the belly that lingered regardless of how in shape I was.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sato is very easy to talk to and it's clear that she is results-oriented. She was so confident that tummy tuck would get me the results I was hoping for that I actually feel like she is genuinely excited WITH me that she will be able to get me there. A few times when I have worried about my scar I've just taken a picture and emailed it to her and she's always answered promptly. Her staff is professional and very efficient as well.