28 Yrs Old, Breast Augmentation (275 Cc) - Houston, TX

Dr. Patrick Hsu and his staff were amazing from...

Dr. Patrick Hsu and his staff were amazing from the moment I walked into their lobby. The staff was warm and inviting, making me feel comfortable right off the bat. I had never had plastic surgery, so I was extremely nervous. Dr Hsu took his time to explain the process and made sure that I had realistic expectations going into it. I have always felt that my breasts weren't very proportional with my shape, so I wore padded bras to give myself a more balanced look. My goal going into the procedure was to balance out my shape, achieve a natural look and not go overboard with the size. I definitely didn't want extremely large breasts. I chose the 275 cc high profile implants with an inframammary incision, going from an A cup to a full C cup. I could not be happier with the results!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Hsu is amazing! He gives you his honest opinion, but doesn't pressure you into doing what he thinks is best. He suggested that I go with a slightly larger implant, but he didn't fight me when I said I wanted to go with the smaller size. He understands that it's your body and you should be happy with the results.