24 yr old mom 2 kids no butt horrible ugly stomach interested in a fat transfer - Houston, TX

Currently seeking a potential surgeon to perform a...

Currently seeking a potential surgeon to perform a fat transfer on me. I am beyond my point of waiting the time is now. If anyone can give me leads on which direction I should he going in id highly appreciate it. Doctors, price, before pics after pics, any if can help because right now I dont have any.

Think I've chosen a doctor

Well I've decided that I'm going to take a trip to the Dominican Republic. THE DOCTOR WHOM IM REVIIEWING AND DECIDING TO GO WITH WILL BE DOCTOR ROBLES WALKIRIS. I'm interested in getting a bbl. I've gotten a quote, I've sent pictures, I've told them I'm interested in coming in September if this year which is 4 months from now...CURRENTLY TRYIG TO PICK A PERFECT DATE AND STICK TO IT...nervous as hell AND IMPATIENT/EXCITED AT THE SAME TIME.

I think ive found my doctor

After doing 8 montgs woorth of reviews on doctor walkiris robles i have Decided to chamge My Mind and im going tompursue my surgery with doctor Duran this lady is remarkably imcredible! Im looking to have it done summer 17 either july or june either way im just ready to get it done now that im comfortable with whom ill pursue doing my surgery.
Robles WALKIRIS