21 Yrs Old, 1 Yr Old Child and Long-Awaited Breast Augmentation! - Houston, TX

Since I was a young adult, I aspired to have large...

Since I was a young adult, I aspired to have large breasts. Unfortunately, that didn't happen for me...I had hopes that maybe after pregnancy, I would somehow have larger breasts - but that didn't happen either. I remained a small AA (seriously, even in an A-cup bra, I had extra unfilled room). I finally made my decision in October of 2014 to start saving up for this procedure, I wanted to fill my shirts in! My entire abdomen (what I used to consider my best feature) is no longer flat and beautiful - I just wanted to have something that made me feel sexy and confident, I feel as though I deserve to do this for myself. My procedure has gone great so far, day 2 down, few more to go until my post-op appointment. I will definitely keep updating my progress!

DAY 3

I'm still feeling some pain, mainly tightness and pressure. Lots of bruising is starting to show up, but all healing looks great to me so far. I'm loving the way they look already!

DAY 5

Had my post-op today, all went great! Now to wait for these babies to drop and fluff.

ONE WEEK!

Today marks my first week since the procedure. Bruising has gone down, still haven't fully dropped and I'm a little scared of my incisions right now - I just hope they heal well.

TWO WEEKS!

It's been 18 days since my procedure, to be exact. I am absolutely loving how everything has turned out. I'm happy to have gotten the nipple incisions and love how they are healing. Tried on some bras and I'm between a large C and a small D cup, exactly what my surgeon promised.

THREE WEEKS DOWN

This is now my third week, going into the fourth. Scabs have all fallen and I'm now left with faint scars around my nipple. Hoping they will fade over time. Aside from that I couldn't be any happier with my results!

6 WEEKS!

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

I feel as though Dr. Capriotti had a lot of knowledge in his field and did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. His staff was warm and comforting, I felt so confident about the whole procedure. I'm now hitting 6 months after the surgery, incisions are almost non-existent, no scarring or anything! Breasts feel soft and are completely symmetrical. Love how everything turned out.