30 Years of age.. Hereditary Eye Bag Removal - Houston, TX

Hello I had blepharoplasty on my lower lid I'm 30...

hello I had blepharoplasty on my lower lid I'm 30 years old 5. 6 In height I am 173 pounds I am now 24 hours post op. And have provided before and after pictures of surgery I don't know what the outcome is yet its still swollen but I feel no pain. I will keep y'all posted on more pictures as a swelling is coming down if you have any questions please message me have a good day.

5 days post op of lower blepharoplasty bags!!!

Im feeling great I see that my left eye is healing faster than my right eye which is amazing...im loving the left eye so far cant wait to completely heal

1 month post op

I am loving my results ...I wake up and look refreshed no more people telling me or asking me why I look tired...woohooo!! I feel amazing about myself.... self esteem boosted.!!!...

August 27 2015 update

I'm now a few months and I feel great no more bad comments of how tired I look now I have comments of how much younger I look and I have no side effects my eyes feel great and I do not regret my procedure I hope that this helped you all and good luck to Any future procedures!!

10 mts after and looking Fantastic!

Hello I'm feeling and looking great. I have no problems with my eyes at all and no eye bags Wow I love them! During these months I had not had 1 issue. I look at myself feeling confident and I DonT look tired anymore even when I am lol! My eyes stayed looking normal with no overstretch or puffy eyes. I have young bagless eyes! Now I'm thinking about a bbl yay!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr VItenas, is an amazing doctor he listen to you and makes you feel comfortable every step of the way.he does not do anything that he knows will not look natural ...!!! I must mention I do recommend him for any plastic surgery he is very meticulous of his work. as for his staff employees wow very I must say very good people who actually care and show it.