32 Double AA Now 32 D. Houston, TX

Ever since puberty I always knew I wanted a BA. ...

Ever since puberty I always knew I wanted a BA. All my friends bodies kept developing and I was stuck wearing training bras. I thought that maybe as an adult my body issues would improve, but they just got worse. My BA has been a great boost to my confidence and I'm glad I took the plunge to do it.

More about why I got the surgery, I wanted to fill my bathing suits and bras. I never felt sexy in dresses or feminine clothes that were supposed to show off my non existent cleavage. Now I'm able to wear whatever I want and feel confident in how I look. Recovery was pretty quick I had my surgery Dec. 22 and by Jan 1 I felt well enough to go out on the town and show off my new boobs. I had a drug reaction which may have caused me to recuperate slower than expected. By the second day after surgery I had stopped taking pain meds and felt fine. Dr. Boynton gives a great handbook that lets you know what you should be doing after surgery in regards to activities and massages and that's what I followed. At about the 6 week mark he said I was able to preform all of my normal exercise and activities. After the first month there are monthly appointments and after the first 6 months I won't have to come back until my one year anniversary. To get good results I would make sure to massage my boobs to make sure they stay soft, and continue wearing the compression bra to sleep to make sure my boobs don't sag.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Boynton was really great and helped me feel confident throught the whole process. I told him the look I was looking for (modest and natural) and he told me the different options available to me according to my body type and measurements. Ultimately he made the decision in the OR what size fit me best. I trusted his experience and he was able to get me to my perfect size. Of note, I had a drug related allergic reaction right after my surgery and Dr. Boynton was extremely attentive and even had me come in to the office on a day it was closed. I would definitely recommend him to all my girlfriends looking to get something done.