The Best Experience for Myself and my Son! - Houston, TX

First of all, let me preface that I loathe most...

First of all, let me preface that I loathe most doctors. However, not Dr. Geddes! I visited her first a few years ago for my toddler's eczema issues. I had such a great experience that I ended up asking questions at that visit about me possibly getting Botox. Dr. Geddes was so sweet and patient with my every single question (I probably had 100!!). I set the appt that day to have my botox done a few weeks later. The procedure was a very pleasant, painless and easy experience. I was worried about pain, bruising, etc but Dr. Geddes was very informative about the procedure before starting. Then during the it, she spoke through each made me so calm! Her nurse was awesome too! Needless to say, I will be back very soon. The results were amazing, healing process was nothing and I feel prettier/younger/better! Thank you Dr. Geddes and team for an overall great experience! I am so happy and proud to be your patient -- Thank you!

- From a doubtful and 30-something year old momma!! :)
Austin Dermatologic Surgeon