Revision Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant - Houston, TX

I've disliked my profile for many, many years. I...

I've disliked my profile for many, many years. I finally decided I wanted to do something about and started researching surgeons. I was immediately intrigued by Dr. Funk's credentials as he's double certified, ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery. I made my first consult with him as he has great reviews on Google. His staff was amazing as was he! He took his time with me and asked me what I wanted to change about my profile. He was very gentle with his exam and was able to show me what my results would possibly look like. At no time did he rush through my consult! I went home to think about cost, recovery etc. I booked my procedure with him one week later. I trusted him and was happy he only performs facial surgeries (he also showed me many rhinoplasties he's done.)
Day of surgery came and Dr. Funk put me at ease. Afterward I was very tired and uncomfortable as I could breathe through my mouth. Dr. Funk called me that evening to check on me. I've had two appts with him since my surgery and I can't praise him enough. Great bedside manner, very gentle removing cast, stitches, etc. His staff are very helpful and friendly. Still have lots of swelling and bruising, but I'm very happy.
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, great bedside manner, gentle (aftercare) and pleasant to talk too. Never rushes my appts. I would recommended him to anyone seeking a rhinoplasty or chin implant.