It's the Day Before Surgery and I'm NERVOUS! - Houston, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Well...I'm at work right now and can't...

Well...I'm at work right now and can't think of anything else but my Mommy makeover scheduled for tomorrow morning at 7:30am. I have already had a breast augmentation (2006) and mini tummy tuck (2010). I really needed a breast lift in 06 but didn't want to pay the extra money so just went with saline implants. Now I am a DD and do not like being this big at all. So I am having silicone implants (375's) put in and I am expecting to be a D. Currently have in 390 (L) and 420 (R). I am also have a full tummy tuck (wish I had this done in the first place!) and lipo and bilateral something on the flanks? Medical terms. The surgery is expected to run about 5 hours. I have been a smoker for years, not heavy, less than a pack a day. I stopped at the end of Februrary for this surgery. Hasnt been too bad since I was not a heavy smoker but still not easy either! I am still scared! I just wanted to post on here. Don't really want to share with my family my fear since I don't want them to be afraid. I am acting like it is nothing when I am around them. Maybe someone want to just give me some reassurance? Helpful words?