Happy bday BBL

Im wanting a breast lift, a Brazilian butt lift,...

I'm wanting a Brazilian butt lift, lip augmentation (fat grafting), and breast lift. I'm pretty sure I want to go with dr. Hsu for my breast lift. I'm going to have a consultation on the 25 to decide if I want him to do my bbl and the rest. I'm 4'10, 135lbs

Doctors in mind

I would really love dr Miami to do my bbl, but he's booked until May 2018. I met with dr Cortes and he came off as rude and wasn't interested in what I wanted to look like. I'll be meeting with dr Patrick hsu next week and hopefully I get good vibes and can see more before and after photos. I might do my breast lift first and wait on the bbl, I'm not 100% sure yet. I've even thought about going to D.R and seeing dra Duran, but I'm wanting something more natural looking and I think her results might be too drastic for me..

Consultation complete!

So, I finally met with Dr. Hsu today! Everyone in the office seemed to be professional and caring. His main assistant Yajaira, was very helpful and beautiful herself. Everyone was attractive, from the doctor to the staff members... now I'm not superficial in any way, but if I'm going to pay someone to beautify me, then I'm going to need everyone to look right. Lol! The office was very well kept and clean.. until my friend (sx buddy) and I showed up with our 2 one year olds! Sorry!! - anyways back to the doctor - I got really good vibes from dr.hsu (unlike dr.cortes). He was very knowledgeable and listened to my thoughts and concerns. I kept trying to add procedures to my list, and he told me what i do and don't need.. unlike some doctors who push you to do everything just to make a buck. I'm about 100% sure I'm going to schedule with him for my breast lift and bbl. Now I just have to decide if I want to do the procedures together or separate.

Last edited 12/13/16 at reviewer's request

Sz is scheduled!!!

I'm so excited! My new booty will be arriving March 9, 2017!!! I chose Dr. Hsu for my bbl!

Rescheduled sx!

So I had to reschedule my surgery for April 6. I have some business work to take care of on March 9 which was my original sx date, and that was the earliest date Dr Hsu had available. Ladies he is getting booked up fast! Anywho.. a lot of people ask me why I didn't choose Dr cortes from Houston, and honestly it's because I don't like his "hourglass" look. I'm not trying to bash him, but his hips and booty are too much for me... I'm looking for a more natural "soft curve" kinda look? lol. I feel like Dr Hsu is going to be the next go-to doctor of Houston for BBL AND breast lifts and I have a lot of hope for my surgery! I'm so excited to see the results, the days can't pass by any sooner!!

Omg last time!

So I rescheduled again for April 20th.. my husband has to take off 2 weeks to help me, and it just worked better with our schedules. This is the official date!!!! Surgery is paid for and this is it!!

Wish pics

More wish pics

After I first initially scheduled surgery, I stopped caring about my weight, and I've gained 10 pounds! I'm now 145-147 and I'm only 4'10!! My face is so round, Dr Hsu recommended I lose those 10lbs because now I have "too much fat". Plus it will help me look closer to my goal. I have 13 days until surgery... not sure if I can lose the weight!

Can't sleep

I'm just laying in bed... 12:50am... I can't sleep and I have butterflies in my stomach!!

One day post op

Hi Dolls! I made it!!! I had sx at 730am yesterday morning. I had a massage today at noon, and now I'm feeling much more alive. I was going to wait until 2 days after sx for the massage, but the lady Dr. Hsu recommends is going out of town and she won't be available again until Tuesday. I found someone who is a lot closer to me and does the massages for $20 cheaper, so I'm going to try her out on Monday, and see who I want to stick to... just plan on spending an additional $700+ on massages after lipo ladies! As far as pain, I would say it hurts like hell, but it's tolerable. I lipo'd my arms so it's harder for me to pick myself up. Thankfully I didn't do anything to my legs so walking is easy. It literally feels like I did a million squats and sit ups!! I am leaking fluids like crazy, it's actually pretty scary. I need assistance going to the restroom and getting in and out of bed. Here are some before and after pics!

More pics

I had 1100cc on each side, and 2cc on each lip. I'm only 4'10 so we decided not too much hips, as it would only make me look bigger.

Bruising and swelling

My face is extremely swollen and my eyes are puffy. Is this normal? I have a lot of bruising also. I have black bruises under my boobs and pretty much all over my body. Dr hsu said that my fat was stubborn and hard to come out so he had to do aggressive lipo and I will be more bruised than normal. I'm just concerned about my face being so swollen..

Backdating to day 5 po

Day 5 was extremely hard for me. Maybe because I was the most sober I had been since having surgery? I'm not sure.. I woke up in a weird mood.. I was depressed, and spent most of my day crying. I had thoughts like "was this a good decision for me?", "is this really a $10,000 body?", "do I have my priorities straight?".... i just felt ugly on the inside and out. You would think you would wake up feeling like a new woman, but nope, he doesn't fix your mind! Lol.. anyways.. by the end of the night I knew something wasn't right and turns out I was running a fever of 102 degrees! I ran a fever of 101 on day 6, and 100 on day 7... let's just say things got better from there.

Feeling great today

I'm not sure why I was running a fever for 3 days. I had an appointment with Dr.Hsu today and I completely forgot to ask him smh. I was taking my antibiotics, and there are no other signs of infection.. my incisions are clean and No drainage. Rocio removed my drain tubes and I literally felt 0 pain. I started itching like crazy on day 5/6 on my butt and hips. Itching so bad I wanted to rip my skin off, so I stopped taking my pain meds on day 6 and stopped taking antibiotics on day 7.. just to see if I was having an allergic reaction... nope, still itching! Other than that, I feel great! My body looks amazing, I'm up and walking around, laughing, no pain meds needed. Sometimes I take Tylenol, and benedryl when I can't take the itching. I've had 3 massages so far, and trust me they make a huge difference! Go to the lady Dr Hsu recommends (Marlen)!!!! She does amazing work! I had a massage at Silueta Med Spa, and there is no comparison!!

2 weeks po

Upset now

Is the faja that covers your buttcheeks normal? Because I feel like my hips have lost volume and my butt is too small.. and I'm thinking maybe the faja was too tight and should have been left open on the cheeks? I don't know if it's booty greed, but I'm a little upset right now. I just spent $10,000 on this ass, I don't want to have to pay more to fix anything!

Loss of volume?

So I think one side of my hip is going flat.. and I have a flat spot on each of my butt cheeks... you can kinda see in these pics... I'm already thinking about round 2... but then there just might be something wrong with my thinking! Lol!! I'm going to do squats and get into shape... see how it looks... then maybe after I have a second kid, if my hips don't expand more, then I'll go for round 2.

Tips

I thought maybe I could help some girls out with a few tips and pointers.. first off, don't freak out because if you've given birth, then this surgery will be a breeze! (I had an epidural and vaginal birth, and my post delivery was more painful than this).
Maybe I got lucky? I don't know.. but I don't remember being in that much pain or needing so many supplies and vitamins like everyone else. I took oxycodone for 3-4 days after surgery.. then Tylenol for day or two..

I bought my supplies on Amazon and target, and I bought my booty buddy pillow on Offer up for $50. I spent LESS than $150 on everything. I got 50 abd pads and I used ALL of them.. I should have gotten more, but it's because I leaked ALOT whereas my friend is not leaking at all.. so it differs. (Picture shows supplies but is missing the Cetaphil antibacterial soap I bought). I did however purchase both fajas through the doctors office.

I have a small sedan and a full size truck, and we took the car to day of surgery. I laid across the backseat the way home (make sure you take a blanket or towels). The next day I went to a massage and I laid in the back seat again... by day 4 or 5 I was good to sit up, so we took the truck, and I just kneed on the back floor (so my elbows and head were resting on the back seat). That is currently how I ride around most of the time. Just posting up in the back of the car/truck floor on my knees. I use my booty pillow for my knees so they don't hurt. I really haven't "sat" down anywhere... for Mother's Day we went out to eat and I sat in a chair for about an hour but I sat on the edge and was basically on my thighs only. I'm not a big fan of the booty pillow and I kinda feel like it was a waste of money.

I also feel like some of my supplies were a waste too. I used the arnica cream & gel for a day, and that's when I started itching (refer to earlier post) and so I stopped taking the pills and everything else arnica related just in case. I haven't been taking any supplements or teas or vitamins.. maybe I should start, but I think my tummy is pretty flat for now.

I had 5 professional massages the first 2 weeks after surgery. 3 of those were done the first week. My husband has given me 2 massages since Marlen has been having to leave town, and he alone has helped with the knots.

I recommend getting a stool softener, and making sure you go poop before surgery! It took me 5 days to have a bowel movement after surgery and it was the most pain throughout this whole experience! I literally thought I was giving birth out of my butt!! My mother had to come over with a suppository in order for me to go. Hovering over the toilet and being constipated is not a good mix!

I wash my faja on quick wash while I'm taking a shower so I'm not out of it for long.

You can open the flap to your faja and pee standing up/squatting a little. First my husband held it up, but that's bcuz my arms were sore from lipo... now I do it myself. The peeez thing works good too, just kinda gross.

I can't think of anything else for now, but comment if you'd like to know anything else!

Thoughts

I just realized that not one single person ever comes out looking like their wish pic. These girls with "perfect" bodies that we "wish" to look like... nobody can achieve that look with just 1 round, can they?! Share your thoughts with me!

Back fat?

Not sure if my back is still swollen, or if it's just fat. How can you tell? I'm not sitting & I stay in my faja, but I don't know why I'm losing my shape :/ I feel like my waist is usually smaller, but this week was period week and I stayed out my faja more than usual.
Houston Plastic Surgeon