Eliete Body Sculpture Houston - Dr. Calvin Jung

I had full body liposculpture one week ago with Dr...

I had full body liposculpture one week ago with Dr. Jung. Calves, inner knees and thighs, abdominals, flanks and arms. One week out I am still somewhat swollen and bruised, but I could tell during the procedure (you are awake) what the results would look like because the swelling had not set in. I'm hoping for a good result, but it is too early yet to tell. That being said, the staff was very friendly and professional. I asked for a bit of abdominal etching and am looking forward to seeing how that turns out. They took out approximately 5 lbs of fat. And I need to loose about 15 more for optimal results.

Note: The calves hurt like h*ll. I was not prepared for this, and I couldn't get my heels on the ground for 3 days. If you work (I went back to work full time the next day, but probably needed to take a couple of days off) be prepared for this!

At this point, it is a bit too early to review my result, but I was very pleased with the facility and the staff. Will update in the coming weeks.
Dr. Calvin Jung

Very nice and professional. Quick to respond, even by text message. Saw me the next day and checked on me.