Just Perfect! - Houston, TX

He definitely knows what he is doing!...

He definitely knows what he is doing! Unfortunately, I made an impulse decision getting cheek filler with a nurse injector from my previous surgeon's office . ( his specialty was not the face ) I felt very uncomfortable with procedure and went through with it just because I had already signed off on it . BIG MISTAKE! I had read that usually the results right after injections would be how you would look like in the end . Well with that thought in my mind and after the filler was put in , I was very upset . My eyes looked very sunken in and my cheeks were sitting high . The nurse kept insisting I looked great and that she was confident because she knew what the end results would be . Well , a couple days passed and yes swelling was going down BUT my eyes were still sunken in and I looked super tired. I gave her a call and even spoke to her about my concern and she said it was just swelling and bruising even though she assured me that I shouldn't be swelling with the type of filler I had. Well , I gave up on that and decided to do some research and that's when I found this awesome doctor , who's specialty is the FACE. As soon as I came in I addressed my concern and he basically told me what I already knew . He went ahead and corrected it by providing filler in the eye trough and evening it out . Right after he was done , I looked in the mirror and I looked 10x better: I will defined be returning to him and only him after this !
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon