BA

First off , Dr. Vitena is an amazing surgeon who...

First off , Dr. Vitena is an amazing surgeon who did my breasts . This review is based on the nurse injector who pretty much gave me a botched job ! So, I originally came for lip injections to make my lips look more symmetrical. The nurse basically told me to leave them alone because I had natural lips already and the asymmetry would always be there no matter what . After telling me that she starts recommending me to do Botox and fillers on my face . Now , that should of been where I ran away from her . Well I didn't , I pretty much felt more insecure about how I looked and decided to agree with only half of her recommendations. Totally didn't go for the Botox , thankfully. As soon as I got the fillers done , my eyes looked sunken in and my cheeks well they were not good at all . Flash forward to a week later, my eyes were still sunken in and I hated my face without make up . I looked like a skeleton with the sunken eyes . I called her , emailed her and explained my concern and all she's says well you're still swollen and bruised . Even though she assured me that I wouldn't be prior to the procedure and even afterwards. I completely regret going to her in the first place . I had to have it fixed with an actual facial surgeon who charges way less than what she charged me . Never again will I go to her and I'm super thankful I didn't listen to her advice on Botox . As for Dr. Vitena, he is a great surgeon and excellent at what he does and specializes in . So if you're interested in fillers or facial procedures make sure you choose someone who specializes in the face and is an actual Doctor !

BA