Circumvential Tummy Tuck/Belt Lipectomy/360 Tummy Tuck. Houston, TX

Dr. Sato performed my "360 tummy tuck" or Belt...

Dr. Sato performed my "360 tummy tuck" or Belt lipectomy following my massive weight loss of 157 pounds. At 34, I had gastric bypass surgery and after maintaining my weight loss for 6 months I consulted with Dr. Sato on recommendation from her practice partner, Dr. Sean Boutros. Dr. Sato could not have been more savvy on this procedure and what the best technique for my needs would be. I felt completely at ease every step of the way and totally confident that my experience would meet my expectations. In fact, my expectations were far exceeded. My scar is teeeeeeny tiny, and she placed it so that it is totally undetectable, even in a bikini. My God, I never in a million years thought I'd ever contemplate wearing a bikini in my lifetime. But, thanks to Dr. Sato and the immaculate job she did in helping me have the body I've only ever dreamed about, I actually CAN wear a bikini in public. Seriously. I can't believe the results. I have been shouting her name from the rooftops and I am now and will forever be a Dr. Erika Sato super-fan! :) YAY!!!

Here are some before and after pics

Don't know why I didn't include these in my original review. Again, I can't shout Dr. Erika Sato's praises any louder. :) this woman is a ninja.
Houston Plastic Surgeon