Review Dr Horndeski

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I initially drafted a review very quickly after I...

I initially drafted a review very quickly after I got out of hospital. Even straight out of surgery and looking like Frankenstein with the stitches and swelling, I already loved my new-looking, perky boobies better than my old "post-breast feeding four children" saggy ones. But I wanted to wait at least six months to see how they would really end up before I posted anything.

I'm from the UK and had been to several of the top breast surgeons in London looking for a breast lift without an implant and minimal scarring. For years I was googling to see if this even existed especially after I was told by all the docs that I would be left with a "lollipop scar" or a vertical scar if I wasn't going to have an implant.

One day Dr Horndeski's Bellasoma method found its way to the top of my Google search. After a few Skype calls with the doctor himself and his staff, I decided to fly to Houston to have the surgery.

I don't want to go into the whole "how it works" schpiel -- there is a YouTube video explaining all this. Anybody who plans to go "under the knife" for any sort of plastic surgery procedure should be fully aware of the ramifications involved: there will be pain during recovery, drains that need to be drained, no exercise for at least 6 weeks, wearing an ugly underwire "grandma" bra for at least 12 weeks, not being able to reach over your head for a couple months... But it is all worth it in the end.

I am exactly 7 months post-surgery and my boobs are looking fantastic. The only one single issue I personally faced in the end is a couple of keloid scars at the base of my cleavage where the incision in the "breast shadow" comes up a bit too far. That said, I've been massaging it and putting keloid scar gel on it so hopefully it will fade with time. Dr H also said he can do a "revision" to make them perfect.

Although I don't have an implant, this method puts all the volume back in the breast where it belongs so I actually look (and feel) even bigger than the C cup I always was. To be honest, this is taking me a bit of time to get used to as I'm only 5 ft tall so now my necklines seriously have to change!

That said, after I came back to the UK I had appointments with my local GP and my OB/GYN (for not breast-related checkups) and both doctors admitted they have never seen such an amazing surgery! The results ARE incredible.

Dr Hornsdeski's staff and post-op after care has been fabulous and I know that if you weren't fully satisfied, he will see you immediately for revision. He only wants to make his patients happy with new boobies.

Best of luck!