Beware..go Somewhere Else! - Sugar Land, TX

Had problem from right after breast...

Had problem from right after breast seemed smaller and harder than the other; he said it would improve and it hasn't..My scars are horrible and one breast has extra skin on the side. I was sent to do MRI and ultrasound (bc he says it's not a capsular contracture and it must be problems with my breast tissue...which by the way I've never had any issues with my previous implants or breast)...then he wanted me to see a breast surgeon (my thoughts were just remove and redo and stop having me spend all this unnecessary money with no change and no improvement )....I called 10montgs after initial surgery to schedule an appointment simply to have consult to redo my implants, hoping he could fix the issues I stated and addressed with him a few times previously...his secretary talked to me as if she was a doctor (not the first time) My advice is to go to a more experienced surgeon if you are having a lift. Find one that is willing to listen to your issues and not push you aside because you have a complaint!
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon