41 Yr.old, Implant Exchange and Revision Using Strattice

The previous surgeon used a low profile implant...

The previous surgeon used a low profile implant that was too wide. They sat lower than I would have liked on my chest and were bottoming out.
I needed the revision surgery to correct these issues..as well as gain upper pole fullness.
In addition to an implant exchange, Dr. Roth suggested using Strattice during my revision.
Strattice is a sterile tissue used to add support to the implants and prevent bottoming out.
My breast are finally symmetrical and lifted. My scars are almost invisible and have a natural look.
Houston Physician

Several years prior to finding Dr. Roth, I had made the decision to have breast implants with another surgeon. The work that surgeon did was horrendous and left me with some aesthetic issues. For months, I searched for a surgeon to revise the previous surgeon's mess. From start to finish, everything about my experience with Dr. Roth was wonderful. His staff was patient, supportive and answered all of my questions (no matter how trivial). Dr.Roth addressed my every concern with compassion. He listened and explained my options clearly. He was honest and realistic as to what I might expect from surgery. I am SO happy with the results of my surgery. If you are seeking an excellent, talented surgeon who has your best interests at heart, please visit Dr. Roth and his staff. You will be in good hands!