39 Years Old, 2 Kids, Breast Lift with Small Reduction - Houston, TX

I can't believe I finally did this! I am one week...

I can't believe I finally did this! I am one week post op and I am feeling great. I went from 34dd to 34c. Not such a drastic change in cup size, but to have them up higher, no baggy skin and smaller nipples!!!! So grateful right now. I am looking forward to shopping for new bras when they finally settle in! Good luck to anyone else with upcoming surgery!

13 days post op

Well the selling has gone down more, little bit itchy but a lot less soreness. I feel like my self again. Still have some skin laxity under my breast and the Doc says it's normal and will go away. Just wish I knew how long that is going to take! Hoping someone else will read this and can say that they've had a similar experience!? Anyone? ????.
Excited to go in on Nov 7 to get tape off & any remains Sri he's out.

17 days post op

Tape is finally off!! I had to have fluid drained again today but it's getting better. Glad to finally see myself under the tape.

3 weeks post op

Had my 3 week appointment today. All is well. Thankfully, the fluid under my breast has finally stopped collecting. So that is starting to look normal. Doc says I probably still have some swelling but will likely be a 'mid C' when they finally settle.

5 weeks post op

Not much change. Anxious to start with the scar treatment. I don't go in to see the doc

5 weeks post op

The Woodlands Plastic Surgeon

The process was smooth and recovery has been smooth as well. Better than I expected! I would recommend this surgery to has been wanting it as badly as I have for years!