28 with 3 Kids Under 3 - Houston, TX

I went to two consultations and knew Ciaravino was...

I went to two consultations and knew Ciaravino was the doctor for me. My first doctors wanted to do two separate surgeries for he lift and implants. With have my babies so young i did not want 2 different surgeries and recoveries.

my consult with Dr.C was fast and great. The staff was amazing. I loved Stephanie. She made me feel so comfortable and answered any questions I had. When Dr. C came in he asked for what I was wanting to achieve and told me he felt 325cc's would be good. As time got closer I was nervous that size was not big enough for what I wanted. At my pre op appointment I voiced my concerns and he said he would try 400cc's but if it cut off any blood flow to the nipple I would have to go smaller.

Today was surgery day. I was extremely nervous. I have never been put under although i had spinal with each c section (3). The staff at the surgery center was amazing along with Dr Ciaravino and his staff. It was smooth and I'm so happy with my results right now.

2 weeks post op

I feel great. Pain has been mild since surgery. The first few days I was uncomfortable but the pain was a soreness not like a stinging piercing pain. The worst parts of recovery was being extra tired from the meds the first few days. And the biggest problem I have had was taking it easy and not lifting or doing too much for my babies. I have felt so good that i forget that I just had surgery and need to take it easy. At two weeks now I'm able to lift my baby and get my 2 year old out of her crib ( approved by doctors office). My experience has been great and I'm so pleased with results. My doctors office has continued to be great with all questions and concerns I have. I could not say more about them. Also the gauze is just because my tape sticks and I can't stand it ????
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Amazing. He does such good work! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone