36 Years Old with 1 Kid and Stressed with Business - Philippines

I finally gave in and decided to have botox in my...

I finally gave in and decided to have botox in my forehead, and sides of my eyes. Since I just had the treatmdnt done today I don't see any visible result since the effect of botox will be after a week and full effect after 2 weeks says my dermatologist. I had it done here in House of Obagi Phililpines. I decided to have it done due to the visible fine lines and wrinkles that is already visible on my forehead and eyes.

1 day after

This is the picture of my forehead when I look up you can clearly see visible horizontal lines in my forehead. will take pics again after 1 week

3rd day after botox

I can see some significant improvement in my forehead already. I can feel that it is getting harder for me to make expression especially in my forehead and I can see my forehead wrinkles horizontally starting to fade:):)

3rd day post

11 days after botox

I think I am doing well the botox is finally settling down and my wrinkles in my forehead have greatly diminished. Expecting it to look more natural on my 4th week as per doctor's advise.
Dra. Charina Pelayo