Trying to Get It Back Tight - Houma, LA

Went to see the doctor today and scheduled surgery...

Went to see the doctor today and scheduled surgery for Jan 21st. Can't wait to see the results. Hopefully it's somewhat of what I'm expecting to look like afterwards. I constantly work out almost everyday of the week. WAY TOO MUCH!!! So I decided to take the easy way Tried to upload my before picture but don't know how. Need help...

so anxious

so anxious

Pre-op pic

In post op mode

I'm went well...I feel so

first day post op

Not feeling any pain. I see some immediate results in my hips. The Dr injected 350cc on each side to fill in my hips and upper butt area. Took fat from inner thighs, flanks, upper and lower back.

pre-op pic from last year

I have been working with a trainer but with all my surgeries (medically related) I had to be out the gym for long periods of time which made it harder for me to get back to where I was.

1st post op visit

Saw the doc he says I'm still swollen a lot so we'll do pics at next week's appointment. He says I'm not getting a phase 2 garment and I have to stay in my phase 1 for the entire 6 weeks...OMG! This thing is getting on my nerves! Any suggestions ladies?

Five weeks and counting

It's been five weeks since my surgery. I have been hitting the gym hard (from spin classes, total body classes, and weight training. Trying to help the process of recovery go smoothly. Tired of wearing the garment so sometimes I wear a waist trainer.
Dr. Peters

Awesome doctor. The staff at his private practice were very helpful and friendly. I'm happy with my choice to have him do my surgery!