Trusculpt Upper Arms - 48 Yr Old Appleton WI

I had this procedure done today on my much hated...

I had this procedure done today on my much hated upper arms. I also had 2 Exilis treatments on my upper arms this past month and am having one more in a week. For Trusculpt a small square plate is placed on the area being treated and is held on that spot for 4 minutes then is moved slightly overlapping the previous spot and so on. I had 6 areas on each arm at 4 minutes each. I will tell you it is hot. Real hot. The heat is gradual and when it reaches the max of 46 you feel it and it's pretty intense. I stayed distracted and talked and the heat seemed to level off at a certain point. Before you know it the 4 minutes are up and you're moving on to the next spot. This procedure does go rather quickly. I did not take any meds and have no pain afterward. I also have a high pain tolerance and just kept thinking it's killing my fat so suck it up! My arms were red the rest of the night but did not bother me at all. It feels like lumpy tissue under the skin where I had it done. I'm hoping it's my fat dying. I will update with my results.

5 week update

I posted photos after 5 weeks. It's hard to see the total effect of this treatment in photos and I did not take measurements, but my shirts and jackets that were tight around my arms now fit with room to spare. So far I am very happy with this procedure. The Exilis combined with Trusculpt helped tighten the skin and I can notice fat reduction in my arms. It's a hard area to target. I may consider a second treatment eventually but for now am happy.
Dr Gope Hotchandani

Awesome - a doctor who truly cares and wants the best for his clients. The staff is also wonderful.