Don't Do Veingogh - Hot Springs, AR

Hot Springs AR surgery and vein, Dr. James...

Hot Springs AR surgery and vein, Dr. James Campbell. I had the veingogh procedure for facial capillaries. I was told there was no down time, and given no aftercare instructions. The day following the procedure I woke up expecting to see my capillaries gone, but instead woke to a face full of visual holes from the electric needle, mild swelling, angry red in each area. I had 2 days off work, thankfully, by the 3rd day the improvement was NONE, now 4 months later, the capillaries are unchanged, and I still have scars from the needles that will probably never go away. Nothing I was told about the procedure was the truth. I was sold this treatment at an open house, along with other treatments. The Dr. allows unskilled office workers to perform treatments, although at the time of purchase they will tell you a RN or the Dr. will be administering. Not the case, one person told me she is the one who files insurance claims. She was giving me endymed, and never checked the temp of my skin. I am still applying heavy concealer every day to hide the damage done from Veingogh and an unskilled technician. I did not learn until too late that Dr. Campbell is actually a kidney, liver surgeon, who has added cosmetic procedures as a lucrative side practice. I hope to save someone from the devastation I experienced. I now go to a cosmetic surgeon for botox, and am scared to do anything more at this point, because of my bad experience. They never even followed up on me at Dr. Campbells. Just don't go, save your money and your face.