29yrs Old, 3kids and a Much Needed BBL - Houston, TX

It started a few years ago after i had my first...

It started a few years ago after i had my first child and is when my behind went completely flat! Struggle with weight loose throughout the years I always looked into getting a BBL what better way to enhance your butt and body all at the same time. It wasn't until after my 3rd child that i decided to really look into the different doctors in the U.S to really make the best choice, so for almost six months my search was on looking at videos after videos, before and after photos, the different cost for additional lipo that may be needed since the average areas for lipo are typically 2 areas, and in my case i knew i wanted more areas lipo than that. After digging deep and searching hard I finally found the Best Doctor for my procedure Dr.HourGlass in Houston, TX is hands down i know i made a prefect choice not only was the price Great he not only enhances your butt but also shapes your body into a hourglass figure hes work is extraordinary none like I've ever seen before!! I was scheduled for April 22,2016 and im currently almost at my 3 month mark I couldn't be any happier with my results and i still have 3 more months to go for the complete process of my body molding and i cant wait to see what I look like than, the compliments I get now are remarkable and its all thanks to Dr.HourGlass .I your looking to enhance your butt and wanting a BBL I would definitely recommend Dr. Cortez you will not be let down on his work ..
Houston Plastic Surgeon

From the first day i met with Dr.Cortez he put me at ease that everything would be OK went over my whole procedure from the begging to the end what to expect before and after my surgery. He let me know my results would be very realistic and reassured me I was in good hands, I went in very scared and with the great communication Dr.Cortez has with his patients my experience was great.. I enjoy every follow with Dr.Cortez and the staff i couldn't be any happier with the choice i made.