Wonderful Doctor - Thornhill, ON

My family doctor refereed me to Dr. Solomon to...

The only thing I regret, I didn't go for it years earlier.
I recommend his services to everyone.
Thank you so much, Dr. Solomon!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

My family doctor refereed me to Dr. Solomon to help with my breathing problem for septo-rhinoplasty. Dr. Solomon not only very nice and friendly person, but very skillful and talented surgeon. He well exceeded my expectations with the surgery. I felt huge improvement with my breathing next day after procedure and had absolutely no visible sign of it on my face even for one day. Totally unexpected. I was able to go back to work just a couple days after. The only thing I regret, I didn't go for it years earlier. I recommend his services to everyone. Thank you so much, Dr. Solomon!