Wonderful Caring Surgeon - Long Island, NY

I went to see Dr. Gregory DeVita in December of...

I went to see Dr. Gregory DeVita in December of 2015. I was looking for a solution for the pannus that had developed as a result of the 3rd of my abdominal surgeries. Dr. DeVita was recommended to me by my colon surgeon AND my cardiologist – two doctors that I greatly respect. From our first meeting, I was sure he was the right doctor for me. I found Dr. DeVita to be kind, caring, professional and considerate. He listened to my story, my concerns and detailed his plan for helping me. He made me feel very comfortable. On subsequent visits, he explained the procedure and the recovery in great detail. He made sure I knew exactly what to expect. After surgery, he personally called me at home for several days in a row. He made sure that I had his cell phone number so that I could text him with any concerns that I had. He always got right back to me when I did. He has stayed in contact with me during my entire recovery (still presently ongoing). During the follow-up visits he is very positive, encouraging and happy to see how well I am healing. Dr. DeVita's work is artistic perfection. He and his staff are all wonderful, helpful and caring. I highly recommend him without reservation.
Long Island Plastic Surgeon