Reviews you can trust, from real people like you.
How it works
  • Our highly-trained Review Moderation team evaluates all reviews before they're published to ensure they're written by people like you and not a member of a doctor's office.
  • This multi-step process takes up to 24 hours from review submission to publication.
  • Doctors can't pay to have reviews removed or hidden.
  • Reviews are only removed at the reviewer's request or if they violate our Terms of Service.

If you have questions or believe we should re-evaluate a published review, let us know.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

13 years ago i had gastric bypass (r-ny).............

13 years ago i had gastric bypass (r-ny)..............11 years ago I had the abdominal skin drape removed. I was back working full time non-desk job within 5 days. I did not have a tummy tuck only skin and fat tissue removed. This procedure was covered by my insurance. I have maintained the weight lost and to this day i hear how flat my stomach is. Thank you Dr. Suzman

Provider Review

Phone or email responsiveness
Staff professionalism & courtesy
Payment process
Wait times

I went to him with questions and more questions, his time and patience i will always be grateful for. His talent and professionalism are supreme in relation to other physicians i encountered on this journey.