Wonderful Surgeon - Florence, MA

My breasts grew quite a bit after I hit menopause....

My breasts grew quite a bit after I hit menopause. Before children, I was a perky 34B. They grew a bit in the years leading up to menopaise, but never larger than a C cup. By the time I finally started my research, I had grown to a saggy 34F cup. I hated the look and feel. They made me appear frumpy and overweight, which I am not. At 5'6" and 136 lbs., I have a slender build, and Dr. Topal took time to determine what size I could wear comfortably. I spent two years doing the research, and took recommendations from medical personnel that I knew. Many people told me about Dr. Topal. Everyone had nothing but praise for both her work and her bedside manner. I am now three days post-op, and I have had no pain. I don't need even Tylonol. The only effects I am feeling are tiredness and a bit of weakness, but each day I am getting stronger. I am thrilled with the results. My breasts are back to a perky 34B and they already look beautiful, even with stitches and bruising. She has done a masterful job. As so many women say, I am sorry I did not do this sooner. Tank tops and chainstore bras, here I come.
Florence Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Topal is very aware that her patients are probably a bit nervous and from the initial consultation, she was generous with her time. She chatted with me about topics not related to the procedure, and made me feel so comfortable that I was able to joke with her. The day of the surgery, she was focused and kind and thoughtful. There is no superior attitude with her that so many plastic surgeons exhibit. My husband was very impressed with her as well. As for her office staff, I am taking them a box of chocolates on the first post-op visit. The good vibes are palpable, and they start at the top. I have never felt so good about a doctor's office.