Rhinoplasty and Sliding Genioplasty - a Magician in Madrid! - Spain, ES

Total cost for both procedures was 5488E. Decided...

Total cost for both procedures was 5488E. Decided it was time to do something about my weak chin and bulbous nose. Searching on here and elsewhere I discovered Dr. Nogueira and Lowcostmeti in Madrid. Reviews and price were great so after a bit more research I went ahead and booked flights and hotel in Madrid. Upon arrival at the spotless private hospital in the suburbs of Madrid I met the surgeon. We confirmed the best course of action and Dr. N explained how the procedure would work. His manner was kind and professional. I was introduced to the lovely Dr. Salmones, the anaesthetist, who walked me around the hospital as I got blood tests, X-rays etc. She was excellent at keeping me relaxed and answering my questions. I was booked into a smart private room and waited for my operation. When the time came I was wheeled into the theatre, anaesthetised and woke up what seemed to be minutes later without any pain. Fast forward two weeks and the cast has come off of my nose and the bruises have almost completely gone. I was astonished to see my new face. Dr. Noguiera has delivered the exact result I wanted and that we agreed on. In fact, I look much better than I imagined I could. I am absolutely delighted with the whole process not to mention the price and can only give my utmost gratitude and recommendation for the fantastic work that he and Dr. Salmones have done on me. It might be low cost but the quality of their work is truly fantastic.

3 months on

Three months on and I am happier than ever. Everything has settled down perfectly into place and I look much younger and much better. Dr. Nogueira is excellent.
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nogueira is utterly professional, absolutely honest about what can be achieved and is not afraid of telling you that your ideas are wrong or impractical. He has an excellent aesthetic sense and understanding of facial proportions and good taste which is vital. He won't mollycoddle you or suck up to you but if my experience is anything to go by you can be sure you are in the most capable of hands.