36 Years Old, 3 Kids, Tummy Tuck - Dominican Republic

I always been petite size, after every pregnancy I...

I always been petite size, after every pregnancy I always bounce back to my regular weight fairly quickly. However I can't get rid of the lose skin on my stomach. During my consultation my doctor suggested a mini tummy tuck. I'm also going to replace my breast implants which I got done in 2004. I want this procedure done because after I breastfed my kids I was left with a lot of sagging in my breast, plus I feel some ridges on the sides when I lean forward. The doctor will also do a little bit of lipo to my waist.
I will be traveling to Santiago, Dominican Republic and staying with some relatives.

Almost forgot In the price the doctor will include my faja, 10 massage sections, and medication.

wish pic

Surgery complete

Although my previous doctor is great, I decided to go with a different doctor who has more experience and whom I'm familiar with because he did my sister in law's surgery. I had my surgery done on August 10th. I had a tummy tuck, replaced breast implants, a little bit of liposuction on my waist and on my hips.

6 weeks post op

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lluberes is a sweet heart. I went to see him because I felt more comfortable having surgery with someone with so many years experience and because my sister in law had work done by him and she looks amazing. Even though I had to drive 2 hours to see him because I was staying in Santiago and his clinic is located in Santo Domingo it was worth the drive.