65 Years Young with 255 Cc 30 Year Old Silicone Implants Explanted - Boston, MA

Hello girls I am 65 years young from Topsfield ,...

Hello girls I am 65 years young from Topsfield , Massachusetts had 30 year old implants explanted on September 9 2016.
What a wonderful thing i did for myself to get rid of these awful implants. What was i thinking 30 years ago. I guess it was the thing to do back then ,thought was way to flat. However I was scared nervous had anxiety the whole nine yards but threw all that I didn't have second thoughts I did it. Well let me tell you its been 4 days now an I feel great. no pain just had to be careful how I slept. Have to sleep on my back and at an incline. if you don't have a recliner prop up plenty of pillows don't lay flat. I'm still in recovery and in a surgical bra. But i can see my new real breast their little soar but no real pain at all. Went threw surgery with a breeze. Hopefully the drains will be coming out on Thursday really no big deal it will be nice to be drain free their just annoying. Cant wait to buy new bras I'm more excited about that than anything else.
If you ever decide to explant make sure you take care of yourself during your recovery listen to the doctor. relax don't do any pushing pulling reaching or lifting get plenty of rest any your recovery will be quicker. Take advantage an pamper yourself it will be worth it.
Ill keep you girls informed on my recovery. LOL Carol

65years young with 255cc 30years old silicone implants explanted

Good morning girls. well today I go see Dr. Shafer At 10 this morning. Hopefully the drains will come out. My right has hardly no fluid the left just a little Ill let you girls know how it goes. Wish me Luck. Carol
Boston Plastic Surgeon

DR. SHAFER IS THE MOST WONDERFUL DOCTOR. SHE CAME VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FROM MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR , HOSPITAL STAFF AND OTHER PATCIENTS