Horrible Experience

15 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Horrible Experience

I had a surgery with Dr. Lorenc in his California office in January. After the surgery I had some issues with pain and discomfort due to the surgery. His California office contacted his New York office with the info as well as the pictures showing them the outcome of the surgery. I paid over $15000.00 for 2 procedures with him. The breast procedure I had was a total fail. Nothing was fixed and I ended up looking exactly like I had prior to the surgery. But now having painful issues with it and looking like someone chopped me up. After seeing the California office they agreed that I needed a revision. I also had a second opinion and that surgeon too said that a revision was needed as well as a new implant ect since the other one is sitting almost in my armpit. I will spare you the awful pictures...... N.Y. office has refused to work with the California office in fixing the situation. I have called and emailed and asked to talk to Dr. Lorenc personally. That has not happened. I was told by his office manager Lorriane in New York that it wasn't there problem and if I wanted it fixed they would be happy to fix it if I fly to N.Y. and pay for it...... $15000.000 and that's what kind of service you get? Being the fact that I am in pain and haven't been able to wear an underwire bra since January I think something should be done? Its morally and ethically not ok to not address these issues. The California office has made every effort as well as myself to try and fix this problem. I have now been left to file a smalls clam suit to try to get some money back to pay for the next surgery so I can wear a bra.... Honestly If I Could give a -10 I would.