I had an amazing experience on each visit for Blepharoplasty, Lipo, and Sclerotherapy

Texas Plastic Surgeon

I've been to Dr. Horndeski on several occasions. The first time I went to him was for blepharoplasty because of skin sagging from my upper lids. I always wanted my eyes to be more open . I over heard a lady talking about this procedure and how happy she was that she had it done. She told me Dr. Horndeski did the surgery. I contacted him right away, had the surgery, and I have loved my eyes ever since then. They are larger, and I have a lot of comments that I have big blue eyes. I was so pleased, that I've returned to him for liposuction on my knees, upper legs, and hips. Again, I was happy with the procedure. His PR, Elisa does my sclerotherapy, I've been going to her every year for over 12 years. She does a wonderful job. I never have to wait hardly at all when I arrive at the office. Everyone is very friendly. Elisa and the doctor give their time to listen to you and answer your questions without rushing you in and out.