Overall experience 5 Stars

Texas Plastic Surgeon

After lots of research and reading, I made an appointment for a consultation. He was very thorough and answered all of my questions and explained exactly what the procedure entailed and how it would meet my desired results. I waited several months before scheduling my surgery because I was nervous overall. The staff in the office and at the hospital were both so kind and went above-and-beyond to make sure I didn't have questions before surgery. On the surgery day I appreciated the computerized images of my results while he was marking the incision areas. After surgery I was extremely sore and groggy and chose to go back to Houston to stay close to his office for the days of recovery. The pain when I would get up was much worse than I expected and the drains were more than annoying. Having someone to help me those three days was a must and to make sure i was eating enough to compensate for all the medicine. After 3 days I felt 100 times better, especially when the drains came out. Now, 6 weeks later the only things that bother me are living in a bra and sleeping on my back. Otherwise, it was the best decision I have made. I am so glad I decided to do it now and not wait any longer.