Look no further - this is your doctor!

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Overall, I am very impressed by my results. My surgery was in February, so I'm a little more than a month out. I went from a 32DDD to a 32C/D. I am so much happier with my smaller breasts, and knowing that I never need another surgery. Pros - (1) I kept nipple sensation. (2) Jana, the coordinator is amazing! (3) The doctor is precise, and technical - don't expect fluff. (4) They provide a list of everyone's cell numbers so you can get questions answered whenever you have them. (5) My scars are tiny. I still have some scabs, but what I can see are very pretty, almost unnoticeable scars. (6) The hospital he uses is the friendliest I've ever been in. Every single person was pleasant, and it was very calming to this paranoid mama who was going into surgery. (7) He has done hundreds of these, and he specializes in not using an implant. I went to two other surgeons for comparison, and everyone wanted to put an implant back in. I love that Dr. Horndeski works with your natural breast. Cons - (1) They staple the protective covering to you during surgery. Not only did this add pain to the recover, but I now have a lot (think 20-30) of tiny round scars. I'm sure they'll go away with time, but this seems avoidable. (2) The drain removal was killer painful. Oh my. That's not a complaint about the doctor, but just something to be aware of. (3) I had a hard time finding the right kind of a bra - balconette, underwire, with light padding, and fully-adjustable straps. Ended up settling on a Maidenform they carry at Target and Kohls. (4) Cost is high - I believe $14k. After finishing this procedure, I see the value and would do it again. (5) I am still numb below my nipples (bottom part of my breasts). I've talked to friends that have had this type of a procedure done, and many of them regain full sensation. I am hopeful for that.