Feeling Whole Again

The breast reconstruction I had was absolutely...

The breast reconstruction I had was absolutely worth any discomfort endured. After having had a mastectomy and cancer treatments for over 6 months, one of the main things that got me through it was knowing that down the track I would have a breast reconstruction. It was the best decision as it made me feel whole once again. The breast looks identical to my other breast which in the process was given a lift. Wow! The reconstruction my surgeon encouraged me to have was the most natural as he used tissue from my own abdomen. Yes you guessed it, I got a tummy tuck in the process. My whole figure has never looked better.

Damien chose the best possible type of breast reconstruction for me. He told me that using a tissue- expander for my body was the best way to go. He gave me all the information I needed and explained what I would be experiencing at each stage perfectly. Above all he never rushed me and gave me plenty of time to think about the surgery. Damien is a very gifted surgeon with a talent for his skills and very easy going manner. I felt comfortable with Damien from the very first consultation, I knew I could trust him. Thanks Damien.