Hope for Acne Scars

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

I went to Dr Emer for acne scar treatment. I really didn't have any expectations because I've had a series of 6 fraxel lasers in the past with minimal results. What is different about Dr Emer is that he does a combination of treatments. He recommended Erbium, Intensif, subcisions, and Bellafill. He explained each procedure and addressed my concerns. The day of the procedure I had a bit of anxiety and changed my mind about doing the procedure. The Dr and his staff were understanding, patient and calmed me down. I'm glad that I was able to move forward with the procedure because I am so happy with the results. The texture and depth of scars has improved after only one treatment. Immediately after my procedure I had lightstim therapy to help with the healing process and I was sent home with a custom at home care that will help my skin improve in texture and build collagen I started to peel on day 5, still had some bruising but the redness was gone.